“Psychologist Dr. James Dobson” sez: Crush your child’s sense of individuality, it could be a sign. A sign of gayness! Other signs:
1. A strong feeling that they are “different” from other boys.
2. A tendency to cry easily, be less athletic, and dislike the roughhousing that other boys enjoy.
4. A strong preference to spend time in the company of girls and participate in their games and other pastimes.
5. A susceptibility to be bullied by other boys, who may tease them unmercifully and call them “queer,” “fag” and “gay.”
6. A tendency to walk, talk, dress and even “think” effeminately.
Remember, your 5–11 year-old may be gay if he gets bullied or if he likes girls. Beware signs of effeminate thought.
Trust the bullies’ gaydar. If they think someone’s gay, he must be.
How I love the wingnuts.
Fafblog offers some other helpful advice.